The Max Stem Cell Facial Cleanser from Image Skincare is a gentle, foaming cleanser that brings balance to the skin and restore your skin to optimum pH levels. This daily cleanser contains no acids, fillers, sulfates, or parabens. Plant extracts work with plant stem cells to nourish the skin with vitamins and minerals while protecting the skin from environmental damage.
The Max Stem Cell Facial Cleanser is part of Image Skincare’s 3 phase CPN system. C is for correction by peptides, which work to stimulate cell production of collagen and cell turnover. P is for prevention by stem cells, which work to slow the aging process. And N is for nutrition, which comes from natural botanicals that nourish and soothe the skin for a softer, suppler complexion with a natural glow.
Recommended Skin Types
This product is great for all skin types and is designed with aging skin in mind.
- No sulfates, acids, or parabens
- Optimizes pH levels of the skin
- Lengthens the life of skin cells
- Improves cell productivity of collagen, which increases skin elasticity
- Increases levels of cell regeneration
- Decreases muscle contractions that lead to fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients soothe irritated skin
How to Apply
Wet hands and use a healthy amount of The Max Stem Cell Facial Cleanser on the face and neck, massaging it in for at least one minute. When finished, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Plant derived stem cells (grape, edelweiss, and leucojum aestivum) - extend skin cell lifetime and slow aging
- Polypeptide complex - anti-aging effects
- Argirelene NP - reduces fine lines and wrinkles from facial expressions by inhibiting facial muscle contractions
- Oat Kernel - anti-inflammatory that reduces irritation and redness, soothes skin
- Hydrolized rice protein - stimulates cells to make more collagen
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isetionate - surfactant (foaming agent)