Image Skincare Ageless Total Retinol A Creme includes a potent blend of Retinol mixed with polypeptides that penetrate the skin to repair, rejuvenate and resurface the skin. Effective on all skin types, this miracle creme is particularly effective to improve the condition of aging and acne-prone skin.
Total Retinol A Creme rejuvenates your complexion to give you a fresh, young look that both feels and looks exuberant. Powerful ingredients affect all layers of the skin to repair, hydrate, and revive.
Recommended Skin Types
Image Skincare Ageless Total Retinol A Creme is perfect for aging skin, oily and acne-prone skin, and sun-damaged skin.
- Powerful anti-aging agent
- Repairs aging and acneic skin
- Rejuvenates the skin for a brilliant appearance
- Tightens skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful anti-acne treatment appropriate for all types and levels of acne
- Free from parabens and fillers
How to Use
Apply a dime-sized amount to clean, dry skin before bed. Be careful not to use other products that may irritate the skin while using this product.
A few things to remember:
- Use SPF daily with this product, and retinol increases your sun-sensitivity
- Do not use for 48 hours before or after waxing, peels, laser-treatments, microdermabrasion, and any other dermatologic procedure
- Do not use daily for any longer than two weeks - the highly concentrated active ingredients in this produce may irritate the skin over long periods of time
- Retinol - revitalizes Vitamin A in the skin and strengthens collagen for increased skin elasticity
- Glycolic and Lactic Acid - AHA exfoliators
- Image Exclusive Peptide Blend - reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and relax tension in the face; reduce muscle contractions that lead to wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid - potent hydrator binds skin cells to water
- Cucumber Extract - soothes and hydrates skin
- Shea Butter - traps moisture in the skin
- Witch Hazel Water - protective antioxidant
- Vitamin E and Rice Bran Oil - antioxidants that prevent free radical and environmental damage